Re: Firefox 2.0 translation complete.

I'm really sorry for the delay, I'll upload the translated files ASAP
(tomorrow at most) and get back to you with the remaining files.

-Ayman

On 8/4/06, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
Sorry to beg you Aymann, Have the files been submitted to mozilla?

Can we have our Firefox 2.0 CVS include ALL translation files please?
I would like to build Arabic firefox and report bugs if found to
mozilla. I've already found a bunch with FF 1.5. I would really
appreciate it if you spare us a few minutes/hours to get FF 2.0
building and working ASAP.

Djihed