Re: Introducing myself + a question

On 6/16/05, Nawwar <kabbani2 at scs-net dot org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanted to introduce my self here, my name is Nawwar Kabbai, I'm
> from Syria.

Welcome! I've commited several files translated by Nawwar, and he's
doing a very good job, keep it up ;)

> The problem is how to write the Hamzat Al-Wassl, for example I noticed
> that words like إحفظ usually written with Hamza, but as we learned in
> school, Hamzat Al Wassl mustn't be written, although it is pronounced
> when it's in the beginning of speach.

Hmm, yeah I write إفعل verbs with hamza (أمر فعل ثلاثي), I though it
was hamzat qat3 not wasl, will try to find a school book to make sure,
do you have any school books left to check it out too?

-Ayman