Re: More on KDE's Status

On Yaum al-Khamees 02 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 4:56 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> > May I ask that the KDE translation done sync'ed to HEAD so that it will
> > be available for kde3.4 which will come in February? Or is this operation
> > taken care of automatically by KDE maintainers?
>
> Sure.. I will be doing this over my weekend (my weekends are now Fridays
> and Saturdays). It is a little more involved since the HEAD branches are
> way out of sync and I will want to maintain things as they are on KDE's
> CVS repository as I have said in previous posts. I started this process
> some time back (it involves manually hunting deleted files, adding new
> ones, etc.).

Do you need me to remind you again to do the sync since you will miss the
deadline like this?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA