KDE 3.3 Branch Status

Hello people,

So, after doing syncs back and forth and with the occasional "the end of
the world" posts that I see flying across every now and then, we are at
99%. To be more specific, we have 748 strings to be translated.

These are the files remaining:

kdeedu/kstars 4670/4299
kdegames/kgoldrunner 2/380

After that, I am going to start doing some QA. Arafat, Abdo, Ayman -- I
would appreciate if we can set a session together so KDE can benefit
from your experience with GNOME. As of now, I am not quite sure I am
happy with the current quality of translations we have on KDE. So,
expect a lot of changes and improvements.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir