Re: More on KDE's Status

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 13:30 +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> On Yaum al-Arbi'a 17 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 12:45 pm, Munzir Taha wrote:
>
> > > The freeze happened during the time you have been translating things on
> > > Arabeyes' CVS. In other words, there could have been changes during that
> > > period between the last sync and the freeze.. mostly those changes are
> > > unfuzzying fuzzied strings.
>
> May I ask that the KDE translation done sync'ed to HEAD so that it will be
> available for kde3.4 which will come in February? Or is this operation taken
> care of automatically by KDE maintainers?

Sure.. I will be doing this over my weekend (my weekends are now Fridays
and Saturdays). It is a little more involved since the HEAD branches are
way out of sync and I will want to maintain things as they are on KDE's
CVS repository as I have said in previous posts. I started this process
some time back (it involves manually hunting deleted files, adding new
ones, etc.).

But yeah, I will do my best to maintain whatever branches are created on
KDE's CVS repository.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|