Re: KDE 3.3 Branch Status

On Yaum al-Arbi'a 24 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 12:14 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> So, after doing syncs back and forth and with the occasional "the end of
> the world" posts that I see flying across every now and then, we are at
> 99%. To be more specific, we have 748 strings to be translated.
>
> These are the files remaining:
>
> kdeedu/kstars 4670/4299
> kdegames/kgoldrunner 2/380

Would you please consider my last post since kgoldrunner is already translated
100% and committed long ago! Also, there are lots of changes when I updated
my local copy though as far as I understand from being in a freeze there is
something wrong. Most of the files are updated! I would try to track this...

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA