Re: WINCVs

Thanks so much.  Will do this weekend.  Just one
question: will this partition my drive or turn it into
a Linux machine? If it's the latter, any tips on how
to keep both Windows and Linux? Sorry this is turning
into an on-line course on Linux installation =)

http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/wincvs-howto-ar/