Re: New translation project approved (Action Apps)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:57:55 -0800 (PST), Rai'da Al-Zu3bi
<raida_lists at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Just checking, although I think I already know the
> answer to this question:
>
> Gulp...
>
> Are kbabel and gtranslator for linux users only?
> anything equivalent for windows users if the answer is
> yes?

You guessed right, they are for UNIX-ish systems.

I suppose there are equivalents. I found this:

Although I am not sure how much it resembles kbabel. You can keep
searching for other po editor type programs for Windows if your
inclined.

By the way, have you applied for a CVS account? We absolutely must be
able to see and monitor progress at any time, and to give directions
and guidelines. Please apply for a CVS account and as soon as you get
it commit the files you have to CVS (nevermind the PHP/PO issue for
now...)

Be warned though, using CVS from Windows is not a simple task :-)

Salam,

Abdulaziz,