Re: New translation project approved (Action Apps)

Just checking, although I think I already know the
answer to this question:

Gulp...

Are kbabel and gtranslator for linux users only?
anything equivalent for windows users if the answer is
yes?

Thanks

http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/guide/translator-guide-en/first-steps.html