New translation project approved (Action Apps)

Salam,

Raida, Core has spoken, and the vote to approve this new Action Apps
translation project was 3-0 in favour. Congrats!

I hope your looking into the PHP->po issue. What you need to do before
we can create this project is register with Arabeyes. Please do so
ASAP[1] so we can create a project page and get the ball rolling. Once
you have registered, you can ask for your CVS account and then you can
upload the project files to CVS. The next step would be to, well,
translate the files. I hope you have read the translation HOWTO[2].
Any questions you have about translation specifics should go on this
list of course.

Thank you for taking an interest in further expanding the Arabization
domain. I should note that starting another translation project was
not the only reason we voted in favour of this project, but also that
we would be gaining a new translator. When someone comes to Arabeyes
with the proposal to start a new translation project, we are almost
counting on that person's contribution to not stop at that project,
and we hope yours wont either. Please do see what you can do to branch
off into other projects as well.

Happy Arabizing!

Abdulaziz,

[1] Arabeyes Registration: http://www.arabeyes.org/register.php