[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: call for action
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: call for action
- From: Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:47:26 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=E+oIVr2wqOnv83MS9POpuVJiMPMF3C3qrYXrRvKUYcIe0qp9CXO4C0NkSmOLP/x9n56svbkTfEdXQ9VCsjoebBNIt0ObewVWx67zA9cA+FG6Ph3sTtbAHuMYg45v6qUqtJItLEc3V49V0OG/f7FjXN52Rv1IRwQm9qhOyqe6wiw=
Ok so let's tackle this then.
Nadim you wrote once a script which mixed all the translations into
one file, can you please compile it against the gnome, DI and OO pos?
My view is very conservative and simple: when we have that po, we're done!!
We then claim that's our "official QAC wordlist". And we let every
rule we concieved go against it.
waddaya think? ;)