Re: call for action

On Sunday 07 August 2005 12:21, Arafat Medini wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Abdo let's start first, IMHO we need a foundation. First you build the
> house then you buy the furniture...
[...]

Alright. I add my voice to yours in that Gnome POs should be the standard
against which we do all translation work. I would also add D-I and OOo
though.

Thats step number 1. Before step 2 there's step 1.5, where we actually make
sure there arent that many conflicts and inconsistencies in Gnome itself. I
am sure there aren't many but no PO is perfect ;-)

Abdulaziz,