[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wordlist in Wiktionary
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Wordlist in Wiktionary
- From: Isam Bayazidi <ibayazidi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 22:09:44 +0300
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=dhkm3AU4EMtBtVIhlopyiMi8UVevwXqvy7KlazJgjZVh3+cc/XAmLTs9IYAoYe2idaB8YWI+7OEDhYI8HB2e/zJFTR7XDvFZBHvw1o9ZBJZbhCXWD3tjy+MMXR3jLvNwl2tOVBQXxQS5B1Fz+pCSt0ozru5GqQbgWxFcaupRc4Y=
I am currently in the Wikimania Conference (Wikimedia/Open Content
Event). I was talking with Gerard Mel and he asked if there is a
wordlist English/Arabic that the Wiktionary project could use
(http://www.wiktionary.org). The Problem is the wordlist is under the
GNU GPL License, while the Wiktionary is in the GNU FDL License. So, He
would like to know if it is possible to have Arabeyes allow the
Wordlist to be used under the GNU FDL License.
I really hope that it won't be a real problem to have it in GNU FDL.
The event (Wikimania) is on for the next 3 days.. it will be really
great if Arabeyes allows having it in Wiktionary under FDL during the
the meetings day..