Re: QaMoose v2.1

Le Jeudi 4 Août 2005 16:49, ghita tijani a écrit :
> I hope I am sending this email to the right email list. I just installed
> QaMoose v-2.1.
I don't think QaMoose has a graphical interface

> I am no sure wha is wrong.I have linux mandrake 10 installed with kde3.2.
> I checked for the directory locale. I have under /user/share/locale, this
> include a directory en_US
>
> Please help. I really need an English-Arabic dictionary running on machine
> on I can go on with my work.
I advice you to use stardict, if you're using Mandrake you can install it with
urpmi, configure your sources with http://easyurpmi.zarb.org and with
rpmdrake look for the Eng-Ara dictionary. It's a very useful and good
dictionary.
> I also have another issue. I cannot edit Arabic in a console. You have so
> many products that I was not sure about what i really need to installed.
I have no idea about a solution for this issue, sorry.