Re: Back in action & Mozilla status

On 4/25/05, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
[...]

Salamain,

> Hmm, did that and now old and new dirs under mozilla/firefox appear,
> what should I do to hide locale and package? Open a bug report
> requesting help?

I believe the solution your looking for, i.e. importing 1.1 files
without removing 1.0 files and without creating a new dir, is creating
a new 1.1 branch on CVS (or creating a 1.0 branch and importing the
1.1 files to HEAD). How this is done I have no idea. Its one of those
more involved aspects of CVS and I'm not the one to help you :-)
(Elzubeir? Sameer?)

[...]
> All is in sync now, we have Firefox 1.1 and Thunderbird 1.0.x po's
> (still nothing about TB 1.1 from Mozilla AFAIK).
>
> Will update the Mozilla project page in the next few days, while I
> continue my work on Firefox 1.1.
[...]

Excellent. I believe this fulfills your "Must Sync Once a Month"
requirement for this month. Keep it up please. Don't forget to add a
few words to the history log about importing 1.1 files.

Salam and keep up the SPLENDID work!

Abdulaziz,