Back in action & Mozilla status

Salam all,

I haven't been that active in the last couple of months, back to action now :)

Firefox 1.1a will be out soon, I've just created the .po's, while I
merge them with the old ones to reduce the required work, I want to
ask something, the structure for Mozilla products l10n files has
changed greatly, I can't update Arabeyes CVS by just replacing files,
so how can I import the new tree for Firefox 1.1? I'm pretty sure
there is a way in CVS to keep 1.0 files and import the new ones
without creating a new dir, but I don't know how, any help greatly
appreciated.

I plan to get Arabic Firefox 1.1 in time with the English version this
time, we still have a lot of time, and it isn't that much work.

As for Thunderbird, Arabeyes CVS has the 1,0,x po's, apparently I
didn't have free time to continue my work on them, anyone who wants to
work on them is welcome, if the translation is done at some point,
I'll submit it to mozilla.org, but now I have Firefox 1.1 as a
priority.

Thanks,

-Ayman