Re: QAC, Chapter 2: The Official Re-Institution

Salam all,

Alright. Lets get down to it. So far I have recieved offers of help
from Arafat, Ayman and Ossama.

I think we should arrange a meeting without delay. Contrary to the old
meetings these will have a quorom of 75% so if one of us doesnt show
the rest can go on with the meeting. Now, I will work on an agenda and
put it on wiki (http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacAgenda) while we discuss
the meeting time.

My proposal for a meeting time is every Monday, at 1900 UTC, or 1700
UTC, that is just before or just after the Core meeting. 1800 is also
fine if the other Core members dont mind moving the Core meeting time.

Ossama, since you are particularly busy, I will temporarily try to
redirect any new translator who signs up to help you with OOo. In this
future, such redirection will be done in an automated fashion based on
which projects need help and what projects the newbie wants to join.
In the meantime I hope this will free you up for a little bit of QAC
:-)

Abdulaziz,