Re: QAC, Chapter 2: The Official Re-Institution

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> TO: OPENOFFICE TRANSLATION COORDINATOR, REQUEST TO JOIN TRANSLATION EFFORT.

Who.. Where... When... ?? ;-) Please join me!

> That ought to get his attention :-)

Hehe. Sure anyone is welcome to join.
Currently, 15% of the whole thing is translated. You can translate any part you
like but leave the helpcontent branch for now as it's so big and no as
important as the UI.

regards,
Ossama Khayat

Yahoo! Messenger