Re: QAC, Chapter 2: The Official Re-Institution

Salam, sorry for the extremely late reply..

On Mar 27, 2005 12:03 AM, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:

> السلام عليكم
> Is there a web page that describes your new resolutions ? I'd like to
> translate KDE or OpenOffice.org, but my biggest problems are: That I write
> slowly in arabic; that I am never satisfied; tha the text editors get on my
> nerves ( BiDi problems: Gedit, Kwrite ).

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacDecisions

We keep all our resolutions there. It needs LOTS of work though so
dont rely on it.

The best thing to do if you want to contribute to KDE or OpenOffice is
to post an email here on  the 'doc' list addressing each project's
maintainer. A lot of us are sometimes busy and may not read all
emails. So the best thing to do if you want to join OpenOffice
translation for example is to write an email here with that request
and write the title in BIG BOLD LETTERS AS FOLLOWS: :-D

TO: OPENOFFICE TRANSLATION COORDINATOR, REQUEST TO JOIN TRANSLATION EFFORT.

That ought to get his attention :-)

Salam,

Abdulaziz,