Re: Correct sorting?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:04:24 +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
<aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> No, it isn't just you, the shaping/joing of the last two characters of
> each word that ends in yeh and teh-marbuta isn't done correctly,
> however this isn't the only place I've seen this. Perhaps changing the
> font would help?
>
> Abdulaziz,

Wait,  now I remember. I translated that file, and actually each of
those words does not end in yeh then teh-marbuta. Its actually yeh
(0x64A) then SHADDA (a diactric/composing character of zero-width)
then teh-marbuta (0x0629). I I think I am 80% certain that this SHADDA
sitting in the middle between the two characters is the reason why
they aren't being joined together.

Abdulaziz,