Re: Correct sorting?

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> The D-I team reworked the keyboard selection screen and it should now
> be properly alphabetically sorted in any language.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm unable to check Arabic, so can you please mention
> me if what you see on the screenshot below is correct�¿½?
>
> http://www.perrier.eu.org/~bubulle/arabic-kbd.png

Is it me or does there seem to be a shaping problem there with the last
character (the first one on the left) - why isn't the teh-marbuta (0x0629)
shaped or is that on purpose (ie. why isn't it noted in its final shape
instead of stand-alone and why is the yeh (0x64A) noted in its final form
instead of medial ?)  Am I missing something here ?