Re: Correct sorting?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:42:52 -0800 (PST), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Is it me or does there seem to be a shaping problem there with the last
> character (the first one on the left) - why isn't the teh-marbuta (0x0629)
> shaped or is that on purpose (ie. why isn't it noted in its final shape
> instead of stand-alone and why is the yeh (0x64A) noted in its final form
> instead of medial ?)  Am I missing something here ?
[...]

No, it isn't just you, the shaping/joing of the last two characters of
each word that ends in yeh and teh-marbuta isn't done correctly,
however this isn't the only place I've seen this. Perhaps changing the
font would help?

Abdulaziz,