KDE translation - a critical point

Salam, I want to make everything clear regarding this topic. As I have mentioned before we, at KACST, have started a translation project more than one week ago. The project will last for only one month. Arabeyes KDE repository is not sync'ed properly to KDE's main repository. The translators and I faced a serious problem. After finishing translating files, we discover they have been removed from the KDE main repository. Lots of effort has been wasted. During the Last week, I was always hanging on IRC with Mr. Elzubeir to resolve those issues. He was too busy to do it. After some time Mr. Elzubeir explained to me how to do a one-way sync from KDE to arabeyes and I did it. Again I discovered lots of files were still not sync'ed. I discussed it with him and he told me he would do the sync himself. Finally, he thankfully did a sync. Again I faced the same problem and wasted one week. The problem is mostly on the scripts that do the sync. I tried to go through the files one by one but found it to be a tedious, boring and time-wasting process. I told Mr. Elzubeir that I am annoyed of how things are going. He explained that he was very very busy. I can understand this very well - nothing against this for sure. The problem is I am not volunteering now. I am working for a well-respected organization and they expect to see results. Yesterday, I decided to put an end to this delemma and asked Mr. Elzubeir politely to resovle those issues or give me a direct access to KDE repository for two weeks only to try to catch up. He promised to reply to me today. I was hanging on IRC all day now but can't see kuru there. Hope he is OK. I have to make a decision today whether to suspend this project or not. Please, give me an official reply on the mailing list regarding this topic. -- Munzir Taha KACST