help-screens-c finally finished (also a note about listing)

Salam,

Help-screens-C for the Fedora project finally finished
and reviewed. Reviewing took much more time than I
though. I found quite a few mistakes and
inconsistencies and corrected them but I still cannot
guarantee the 100% correcteness of this file. Will
send to Youcef and Ossama immediately.

Ossama, do you need help with dist.po?

A note about listing things: Here are two sentences in
English and two in Arabic:

The items in the list are A, B, C, and D.
The items in the list are A and B and C and D.

العناصر في القائمة هي أ، ب، ج،
و د.
العناصر في القائمة هي أ و ب و ج
و د.

In English, the first sentence is correct and the
second is wrong. However, in Arabic the SECOND
sentence is correct and the first is wrong. Arabic
never uses commas to list things (in fact Arabic
hardly ever uses commas at all) and the standard way
to list thing is with "wow"s. Lets not blindly copy
the English translations word for word.

I am not basing this on nothing.ِCheck the sura of
Noah verse 23. I am not launching an all out war
against commas. I'm just saying you will find that a
lot Arabic sentences will just sound better without
them.

Abdulaziz,