ok to the gtkhtml Abiword ppl now

Salam,

now after mainly all the big apps /bugs are done, the second important
things will get my attention. Gtkhtml is responsible for writing the
mails in Arabic (in Evo) and for every Yelp/dtd/sgml/xml/bla document
ota there.
The problem is that the gnome ppl are concidering to move to Gecko
whichitself has to link against pango.Thos steps are not sure, so to
ensure at least support for 2.8 I'll bag the gtkhtml ppl anyway.

Abiword NEEDS shaping But I am really not sure if Gnome office has any
chance against OOo...
At least translating the strings was only a 1 day work...

I don't know, gnumeric is a GREAT app, switching to OOo is foolish but
to be honest who knows/uses gnome office?!hmmm

So I'll contact the Abi ppl anyway and let me see what comes out of the
irc discussion.

yours
Arafat