Re: Words need better/agreement on translation

Am Do, den 06.05.2004 um 2:50 Uhr -0700 schrieb Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj:
> --- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > > I used  because a widget is essentially an
> > > object, but I would prefer your suggestion.

a widget is an object inside an object or a part of an existing
controller object. In this case the controller object is farmed by many
widgets : icons, labels, canvas, or even thos free spaces on which the
icon is displayed.
So that's why the widget is "simply" a "kit3a" it's a generic term, for
an assembly of parts for a onctroller. I had long discussion with my
"translator friends" on gnome irc , so you should (but this is naturally
only MHO and the GTHO ;) "kit3a". Normally these messages are debug
messages anyway. So normal users don't see them.
Any dever outa there understands under kit3a what is meant.

>b. Because then its not a translation but an
> explanation.

yep, good point. I also agree here.

yours
Arafat