Re: More on Fedora dist.po

Salam, Ossama,

I see you have committed the dist.po file. Have you
made any changes? Do you plan to make any more
changes? If not, then I'll download it, because I plan
to really really REALLY crack down on that file
tomorrow.

However if you do have some clever plan on how we can
speed up work on this file, then I will leave it in
your hands for the time being. In that case Youcef
should assign me something else to work on in the
meantime...

Regards,
Abdulaziz