Fedora translation

Salam all,
I've been updating some already finished files for consistency and better
translation, as I'm using 'rough translation' as a start and it's really
helping alot.
Anyway, during the process, I found many many things that need to be corrected.
Some of these are the words "Firewall - Device - Configuration - Module -
entity, init(iallization) - home dir - users" and using  ; or , instead of :.
So, for the nice supporting people who are working and helping out, it would be
a great thing if you can just have a look at the things I've updated so you be
aware for what's coming.

Keep up your great work :)

P.S. Youcef, when is the sync happening?

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat