Re: Translate even with a limited available time

My first concern is 'translating the untranslated' :-) We have a psychological
barrier we need to overtake.

i was curious, do u translate each and every entry in the PO or do u do a rough translation and clean it up..?

Again, _my personal preference_ goes to those who already know Linux. And it
is NOT a full-time work: 20 minutes/day. I hope everyone can 'donate' such
little time, even if they are working on something else... Ahmad, would you
like to translate ?

sure, i can help for a while. but when arafat comes back im supposed to
help him in translating Gnome 2.8, so i could stop translating for u anytime...
(i'll inform you before, i wont just disappear)

btw, im the kind of guy who would translate 100 entries a week instead
of 20 each day...
so its YOUR move now.
if you're sending me POs to translate, send me some learning POs.. i.e so i know
what translating conventions you use.

I'm still waiting for replies................................

as i said, i think you wont get much from this list, cuz ppl are already busy here...

ak.