Debian Installer is ready for Translation work

Salam all:

Debian installer files are ready for your consumption :)

please REMOIVE the debian dir from your local hd and do an update to get the latest. the files are organised differently. let me know if you want anything. DO NOT translate any of the files you have from a past check.

Please begin at stage 1 first. We need to finish stage 1 before moving further.

Let me know what you are working on so there is no duplicity of work. finally we will have a good solid arabic Debian installer :)

Anmar