Re: file translation

On Yaum al-Ithnain 24 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 02:02 pm, Mohammed Gamal wrote:

> > > thanks Mohammed and good job but may I request
> >
> > that you announce in advance
> >
> > > what you are going to translate because we are not
> >
> > yet in a utopia ;)
>
> I'm sorry, I just saw that no one was working on
> kdeadmin

Actually I was working on it...

> and there was only one file

The only one filed remained after finishing kfile_rpm.po, kpackage.po,
kuser.po, desktop_kdeadmin.po and hence my comment. However, it turned out
your commit doesn't conflict with our translation and this is why I was happy
regarding it ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA