To Anmar (was Re: OpenOffice.org translation)

On Yau al-Thulatha 25 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 02:05 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 13:57, munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa wrote:
> > I would like to announce our intension to begin openoffice.org
> > translation. Any problem?
>
> There shouldn't be any problems -- simply coordinate with the OOo
> translation project maintainer (as would be done with any project).
> Anmar is the current maintainer. Wake the beast up ;)

Anmar, would you please help in resolving the issues with regard to
openoffice.org translation. We would like to finish this as soon as possible
because of time limits. Currently, I am facing two issues:

1. The duplicate message definition error.
2. Updating the .po files to OpenOffice.org latest cvs repository.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA