Re: Humble contribution to Wordlist

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 02:15, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Noted.  Are there terms there that are easily recognized as "bad" or
> "worthless" ?  If so, could we remove 'em ?

I basically remove them before I commit to golden files. Thats what I did
for Z -->V. Am currently at U, I will extract what is good and leave the
untranslated undeleted.

> Let me know if you need a script to help you out.

No need sir.

> How about this, let's have Ossama work on the "troublesome" :-)
> 'new_word' files while Ahmad can continue on the multi translations
> on the wordlist.

Fine. Lemme finish new_words_U and I will switch to golden.

> OK, we're in the process of talking to a group that might come
> in and help on this project (its not set in stone yet).

This group will make us obsolete?
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)