evo in rhythmbox out (at least for 2.6)

it seems I'll never get out of this demonic circle called Arabeyes doc
list ;)

Well Evo is in! After a long discussion evo got included alongside with
gtkhtml,gal, evo-data-server and evo itself YEAH more work to do, O_o

At least for 2.6 rhythmbox is not in the release, still if you're
looking for a modern replacement for xmms, Rhythmbox is THE choice fully
in Arabic and a very good piece of software to hear radio-internet
plugin your ipod (if you have the money to buy one...) and hear your
ripped CDs after installing sound-juicer, as sound-juicer is also in
Arabic YEY =D
Still if you want to have all this FUN in a distro wait then for 2.8!

Osama, I'll do ALL the untranslated strings and you do the fuzzy ones...
Or you can grab another module if you want I can work on evo, it's your
choice.
I'll upload maybe next week or the week after the pos to the server.
Till then enjoy some juice on the beach!

yours
Arafat