Humble contribution to Wordlist

Good people,

1) New_words (some 45,000 words) are the type of words that make you
circle around yourself in pursuit of a proper, short Arabic translation.
My kids will starve had I worked as a translator for a living, but coming
up with meaningful translation to the bunch is frustrating. What do I do?
I skip the word and move on to the next. I find myself skipping lots of words
and working alone made it worse (time spent vs. output).

off the wall words', it is those words that mean something in English but
hard to explain in 3 Arabic words.

3) Coordinator should call the shots on new_words and how much time
should be spend on them vs. elaborating on existing golden words. I would
give the whole remaining new_words 2, 3 months max to close.

4) Focus should be on golden words to provide multiple meanings to existing,
meaningful English words.

...My 2c.

Kind regards,
--