Re: Wordlist

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 23:39, Yasser Chaddad wrote:
> Salam Mohammed,
>
> Thank you again for the hint. I had already translated  1 KDE file and
> successfully commited it at the same day. But the current problem is that I
> was asked by Nadim to work with Ahmed on the Wordlist, and I was then
> advised by Ossama to work on KDE. So I only wanted to know which project
> should I better work on, considering my time restraints.

Salam,

It's simple. Work on what you want to work on ;) Everyone is going to
want an extra helping hand in their project (a project they are more
involved in).

Work on both if you want. However, if your contributions are going to be
slow and limited, I would recommend the wordlist since it is not
changing as quickly as the KDE translation project. Then again, the
choice is simply yours.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |