Wordlist plan

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 21:07, you wrote:
> I never did such a work before, so I cannot predict my actual productivity,
> even approximately. As I will be working about 1 hour a week, I think that
> my output will be unsignificant, at least at the beginning. Would it help
> if you consider my work as an unexpected addition to yours and Osama's?
> Just until I start working and become able to really tell.

Yasser, nothing is insignificant. No matter how little it is, it is a
contribution as far as I am concerned.

That being said, newwords will take 350 days to go through given
the amount of output. I would suggest we don't spend this much
time on new_words due to type of words. They are just way off the
wall (majority of words). I just translate what I can translate from
the new_words and leave outlandish words blank.

I would finish half new_word and declare a new release, another new
release when the other half is done.

The fun part is to go over full_wordlist and provide multiple meanings
for a given word. This is a new ball game that needs to be addressed
once there to determine release date and frequency.

Lastly and again, we should skim through new_words and NOT
alocate resources and the proposed time on it.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)