Re: Wordlist

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:11 +0100, Yasser Chaddad wrote:
> Ossama and Ahmed. Sorry for my late response, but I was (and am still) sick
> I do not mind working on any of your projects. I think that your experience
> allows you to better judge, in the light of the, unfortunately, very little
> time I can commit.
>
> I already took a look at the new words B list. It will take me a lot of time
> to do it. However, I enjoyed the few minutes during which I worked on it. I
> also enjoyed working on KDE. So, I will let you choose where to put me.

Salam,

Yasser, I have been telling you this in the past and I will repeat it
again. If you do any work on anything, don't let it just sit in your
machine until it's outdated. Commit it to CVS or send it over to someone
to do that for you. It is really important to do that in a timely
fashion because those files go out of date very very quickly.. and the
little time you have invested would end up being wasted.

Just thought I would hammer that through ;)

Regard
--
Mohammed Elzubeir