Re: CVS log messages

--- Ahmad Al-Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> This is a php script that dump the mozilla words from mysql (in
> mozilla.4-sms.com) and cvs it to cvs.arabeyes.org every day

Hope you get better soon (being sick is no fun).  With regard to the
cvs commit, I had a feeling it was a script (the commits happened
everyday at about the same minute) - instead of automating such an
important task, could you only check things in if there is a change.
We don't want to have a file change each day simply because an
internal timestamp changed or similar.

> I don't know how to make percentage but I will try to make it ,

Thanks & Salam.