Re: CVS log messages

This is a php script that dump the mozilla words from mysql (in mozilla.4-sms.com) and cvs it to cvs.arabeyes.org every day

I don't know how to make percentage but I will try to make it ,
BTW : nice idea

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Ahmad.T (aka MSX), could you please be more verbose in your cvs
log messages.  We currently see lots of,

mycvs.php:The Translate File for All Mozilla Products

but have no idea how far along you are - you might want to use a raw
count (9,000/45,000) or a percentage (86%) done indicators.

Salam and keep the great work coming.