Fwd: [MDK] Arabic translations and the comma

We need some volunteers here, I can't do it coz i'm
busy in studies :(

=====
Mohammed Gamal
Member of "ArabEyes", Unix/Linux Arabization Project
GUI & documentation translator
http://www.arabeyes.org

--- Begin Message ---
Kaixo!

And Happy New Year!

Some user reported that Arabic translations incorrectly use the ascii
comma instead of the arabic comma (،) (U060C).

I already changed it in rpmdrake po file;
could you check the po modules you are in charge,
and take care of that detail in the future?

(On Arabic keyboard, the Arabic comma is on Arabic_noon + shift;
while the ascii comma is on Arabic_noon + shift )

Thanks

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

--- End Message ---