Re: common terms po

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> Well ok, if the majority is against that. Then I'll update the gnome pos
> next week. Or maybe even this week-end.
> But what about the other files? How long will we wait to update this
> ones?

Well, since the process is rather fast (or it should be), do it on all
projects.  Just run the 'msgfmt' check on all the projects, the common_terms
file would note where the errors are coming from and check the files back
in into their project repositories (I'm sure the other project would love
you for it too :-).  The problems stems primarily from people using the
wrong encoding and/or there are genuine errors within the file (in all
they should be very easy/quick to fix - 'iconv' is your friend).  Once
all that is done, we can regenerate a clean common_terms file in a
heartbeat.