Re: evolution

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:

> ok work on the evo po will start today or tomorrow.
> Every single day one
> will get the file assigned and he will work as much
> as he can on it.

Um, before you went away you told me to work on
evolution.po once I finished the nautilus files. Well,
I sort of already did and translated something like
500 strings already.

> I'll be the sheep and start today. I'll say:
> Abdulaziz you can start
> tomorrow, and Ossama after him. Is this ok? Any op.
> on this would also
> be warmly welcomed!

I hope you didn't start work already, as the version
of the file I have is in a much more advanced state
than the one in the CVS repository. Let me be the
sheep and continue working on the file for today, and
tomorrow I'll send the file to you, along with the
nautilus stuff. I hope thats ok.

Abdulaziz,