common terms po

Salam,

So I'll be the one who will coordinate the whole thing related to the
common terms po.
the file itself is in the cvs repository, how will we work on it?

one simple idea would be:

you get the word, translate it, and add in brackets your translation.
Like this we will have all translations visible besides each other,
separated, and at the end of every 50 words I can go through all and
make a majoritarian democracy work ;) I'll be the legislative...

Work begins on the 28th of April every one 50 words and I say here EVERY
one.
You have normally one week, but we can give two weeks.
If you are not finished you get spam from me to finish the words. So
start at your own risk.

let the work begin.

yours
Arafat