Re: common terms po

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> Salam,

Salam, great to have you back.

> Work begins on the 28th of April every one 50 words
> and I say here EVERY
> one.
> You have normally one week, but we can give two
> weeks.

50 words per week per person? How long will it be
before this file (which has 6000+ terms) is finished?
Too long! And having this file finished as quickly as
possible should be a top priority, because we
absolutely _need_ these common terms in order to work
on our other projects.

Make it 200 words per week person. It shouldn't take
longer than 30 minutes a day to finish 200 words in a
week.

My2cents.