Re: QAC stalled?

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 10:38, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> > I have setup an initial agenda [1]. Please do update the agenda with any
> > additional items you would like to discuss.

> Cooool :-)

I would think so ;)

> I sure prefer 06:00 UTC. I won't be able to attend at 18:00 UTC on Saturdays.

I really don't care what day (as long as it's not a Thursday night for
me ;) Or something like 0000 UTC (ends up being 4am dubai time). Had I
had an Internet connection at home I would be able to be extremely
flexible, but as of now, that is not the case.

> Will hopefully be there.

The people who are exepcted to be there are the listed members [1]. I
think all those people listed there should RSVP ASAP.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir

[1] http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QAC