QAC stalled?

Salam,

Since the semi-creation of QAC nothing tangible has come out of the
committee. We would like to change that.

I have setup an initial agenda [1]. Please do update the agenda with any
additional items you would like to discuss.

I have also set the date for Sat. 0600 UTC (but I am sure the time is
not agreeable for most people -- I think 1800 UTC would be the most
suitable, correct me if I'm wrong).

This should be ample time to for everyone to be prepared for the meeting
which will be held in #ae-qac as opposed to #arabeyes.

PS. Please note that I have renamed the QAC page in the Wiki from
QacDescription to QAC.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir

[1] http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacAgenda