Here are more fonts you can copy the latin letters from . They are ok. I checked the license.

Here are the fonts that are used by bittstream on GNOME. the are part of gnome and you can modify them and take from them with one condition: The name of the font can not be VERA nor BITTSTREAM, which I know we will not use so you are in the green :)

The fonts are at:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/ttf-bitstream-vera/1.10/

Here is the license of these fonts if you want:

http://www.gnome.org/fonts/

Please note that the bittstream vera fonts will be part of any GNOME installation so the license will be there and we don't have to worrya bout it. The thing I can not figure out is do we need to have this license in the khotot project if we decided to use their english latin letters for the khotot project ?

Anmar