Re: OpenOffice 1.1.1 corrupts the Arabic

Hello Ossama:

You can but I will have the final 1.1.1 builds out sometime this week. this way we can get them uploaded to sf.net.

We should have this issue resolved by the end of this week.

Anmar

Ossama Khayat wrote:
--- Mohamed Eldesoky <mohamed at eldesoky dot net> wrote:
[..]

I am talking about the mainstream OOo
If there is a bug regarding arabic support in the
mainstream OOo, it should be addressed by the ar.OOo team, right ?

BTW, I've just checked the OOo download central, and
it seems like they don't have the Arabic Localized
version for any platform.
http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.1/index.html

Anmar, would it be fine if we suggest using the builds
you provided?

regards,
Ossama Khayat