RE: Traslation Help (more)

As I'm continuing, I find it more confusing.
There are words that have many meanings and it really helps if I want to translate related words. For example, the word 'barrack', that could mean:
- noun:   a building used to house military personnel
- verb:   lodge in barracks
- verb:   laugh or scoff at
- verb:   urge on or encourage esp. by shouts
If I want to translate the word 'Barracked' which is translated as 'هتف' it would have many meanings other than this.
I previously suggested to put more than one translation but Isam (http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/January/msg00027.html) preferred not to because of automatic rough translation.
But again (IMHO) it would really be better and more efficient to do so, at least to find the most accurate translation.

Regards,
Ossama

---